Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Horror, gore, and scary films...

I use to HATE scary, gore-filled, horror films, but after I turned fifteen and met the love of my life (who LOVES those type of movies) I started watching them and found that I liked them!
I had always gotten nightmares after watching those types of movies... they just scared me. It took me fifteen years to get over my nightmares...which is kind of embarressing but whatever. The first "scary" movie I watched was Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Many may say that movie was freaky, weird, not scary, stupid because it was a musical blah, blah, blah. But you know what... I don't care! I loved the movie. It had Johnny Depp in it! How could you not love it? Plus it was directed by Tim Burton and stared Helena Bonham Carter, and Alan Rickman in it! When I heard Johnny sing I melted, his voice is amazing!
Anyway, then I gave the Saw series a try. And guess what I found out? I found out that I liked them too! I am a total fan of the Saw movies now. I mean I like them SO much that on Halloween I dressed up as the Jigsaw dummy!
A few more good movies are Dead Silence, Drag Me To Hell, the Alien series, the Predator series, District 9 and a ton more. Now you may be saying that some of these aren't even scary. Which you are right, but before I met Sandman I would have NEVER watched these movies. I now I was a baby, but whatever! That was the past and now I am here, and I am watching awesome movies!
What do you think of these movies and types of movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment