Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Have you ever....

Have you ever had a total and unexplanable break-down?
Example:
Yesterday my mind was jumbled with so much stuff just flying around it, I thought it was going to explode! I just couldn't for the life of me, organize my thoughts. I was thinking about my future, my friends, getting a tattoo, how I failed a geometry test and had to retake it that night, how I just wanted to hang out with my friends, what I was going to do about my art, and work after I graduated. Thinking about what I should do about my graduation, I had to draw somethings for contests of deviantArt, I had to finish a project to give to my friend, there were things I wanted to buy but that I couldn't buy them because I had to pay someone back for something. UGH I was just going crazy!
So after my bf went back to work I went in my room, sat on my bed, and cried. I cried harder than I have ever cried before. I was even screaming. I know this all sounds so dramatic, but my mind was so jumbled with stuff that crying and screaming was the only thing I could do. So the rest of the day I was frustrated because of the way I felt.
But after talking to Jake about it and talking to my bf Hannah about it, distracting myself with a video game and getting some much needed sleep, I now feel better. But there is still that feeling in the back of my mind. Telling me that once I let my guard down, it's going to come back and I will break-down yet again.

Has anyone else ever felt that way or am I alone in this?

No comments:

Post a Comment