Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tattoos

Okay so this is a subject most to all parents would look down upon. But I am here to talk from experience, sorta.
If you are planning on getting a tattoo, make sure to THINK about it really good! I've been dying to get a tattoo since I was little. I have the chance to get one whenever now because my brother is doing tattoos. But the thing is I can't decide. I keep thinking I'm ready and have figured out the design I want and then I think of another design. So what I did to keep from going insane or getting something I would get bored with after a while was I decided to wait till after I turned 18 to decide.
The thing is I know what I want! I just want too much and can't decide on which one to get first!
So for all you teens out there who want a tattoo and are getting frustrated, because you can't decide exactly what you want yet... just wait! Wait until you turn eighteen. Till school and the effects of hormones and what not are out of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment