Friday, March 26, 2010

2:24 And still, sleep escapes me.

Sleep has still stayed at the brim of my consciousness. Why won't it come foward and ingulf me?! The one time it has all the permission to take over and put me under that comforting blanket of darkness and sweet dreams...and it taunts me by making me feel sleepy, but not letting me fall asleep. Is it because I am sick? Probably, but still, when you are sick aren't you suppose to be able to go to sleep faster? This is what confuses me. Maybe I am just odd. I am the opposite of most people, maybe.
Oh sleep come to me, my thoat has stopped it's aching, the coughs have subsided, but yet I am still awake! I have tried to do things that usually make me tired and want to sleep. I played Halo, I have been on my computer for a while now, if you count the total hours of usage today that is.
Well, maybe it shall come to me soon. Hopefully really soon. That or tomorrow will be the first day that I sleep till noon...naw, that probably won't happen. I guess we will see tomorrow huh?
Goodnight and sleep tight Blogger.com!

SR

No comments:

Post a Comment